Airport Engineer, The Boeing Company, Nov 2019- present
- Work as a primary focal regarding all the airport compatibility efforts in South Asian aviation communities (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka)
- Evaluate airplane configurations with airport operations and infrastructure in South Asia to identify incompatible airplane or airport features and make recommendations accordingly for airport modification and/or expansion projects
- Conduct airport infrastructure analysis and assessment to obtain airport operational approval from the civil aviation authorities in South Asia to ensure a smooth entry into service for Boeing’s 777X airplanes
- Provide airport pavements related technical support to various customer support organizations, product development group, sales, and marketing teams within Boeing
- Participate in airport-related conferences, regulatory and industry meetings and work with the aviation regulators (FAA, ICAO, etc) to disseminate airplane product development trends and develop airport infrastructure regulatory standards
Pavement Design Specialist, Oregon Department of Transportation,
Aug 2019 – Oct 2019
Aug 2019 – Oct 2019
- Evaluated alternatives and recommended the most feasible pavement design solutions for transportation projects in the State of Oregon
- Reviewed contract plans and pavement designs submitted by external consulting firms
- Developed field and laboratory material testing plan for pavements
Gathered and assessed data from field studies and existing traffic sections
Executive, Engineering and Construction Management Bay Developments Ltd,
Jun 2009 – Jul 2010 (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Assisting the Project Manager in managing and coordinating ongoing construction projects.
- Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ), and cost estimations using architectural, and structural design drawings.
- Developing route plans for office employees to commute to work using office vehicles.
- Preparing work orders, coordinated activities of surveyors, structural, and geotechnical consultants and directed internal resources and vendors in the delivery of assigned construction tasks.
- Establishing and maintaining communication between lead engineers at the site, and the non-engineers (vendors, suppliers, contractors).
- Developing and maintaining project database with timeline to track project status.
- Maintaining liaison between the head office and the construction sites.